COMPLETE PRINTING AND MAILING SOLUTIONS
Intelligencer offers the ease of dealing with one source for your print and mail needs. No longer will you need to coordinate schedules between print and mailing service providers. One call, one contact takes care of it all. No more added freight costs shipping materials from the printer to the lettershop. We do it all under one roof. Use our in-house data processing team, on-site postal verification, and best in class 3PL postal logistics company. You’ll have greater control over your schedule and budget.
- Expansive range of turnkey services, print and mail at one facility
- On-site USPS Certified Mailpiece Quality Control Specialists
- We are a USPS Detached Mailing Unit (DMU)– your mail enters the postal stream from our facility.
- 40 million pieces processed per year
- List and Data Services
Intelligencer offers a variety of imaging technologies both inline on press and offline. Our technology is capable of imaging at the highest resolutions available onto gloss coated, matte coated and uncoated papers. Talk to your Intelligencer representative to determine the right imaging technology for your next direct mail campaign.
Imaging technology options:
Equipment: Video Jet, Domino, MCS, Kodak Prosper
Image Head Size: 2” to 4”
Image Resolution (DPI): 128 to 600
Application onto Substrates: gloss, matte and uncoated papers
Application process: In-line on press and finishing equipment or off-line
- Six station inserter capable of handling up to 9 x12 envelopes, equipped with OCR cameras for up to a four way match
- Xante color envelope printer
- Xerox D125 b&w laser letter printing
- Multi-component kitting and assembly
- Data processing services including NCOA address correction and data cleansing
- Mailing Department operates three shifts
Postal Logistics Service
We work with the largest and best postal logistics providers in the country. Drop-shipping mail at SCF’s and BMC’s across the country allows you to capture greater postal savings and be more predictable in home delivery. Talk to you Intelligencer Sales Representative for a free postal rate analysis of your mailing list.